Monday, August 21, 2023

Never good enough: a toxin to sharing

Despite my best efforts I've not shared more than a fraction of what I've written. Being concise is part of this, because it needs to be. 

Thought it first, then got it on page, then edit later, but editing bogs down with organizing and continuity is flawed. 

Sharing one tiny paragraph today, of interest to only relatives or those who knew my sister Pat. But the font size is ridiculous so I am stopped

I did what I thought was right for my sister albeit I did it clumsily. Actually, I did it poorly and less diplomatically than I could have but the end result was she ended up where she should have: nursing home called an assisted living rather than alone in her condo. Spared her some dignity, and she needs to be around people, even she knows that and likes at least a couple of the other residents and the helpers. I’m happy for her sake.

 

No comments: